ISO 9001 Quality Management System is the most widely used standard in the world and is currently used by more than 1 million companies in 170 countries around the world.
For the objectives of competition between companies, ISO 9001:2015 is one of the effective ways to prove that quality assurance is one of the most important goals of your organization, and the advantages of obtaining ISO 9001:2015 certification include increased sales volume, customer satisfaction and reduced costs.
Nasser Al-Kanhal Management Consulting Office provides a qualification service for institutions and companies to obtain the ISO 9001 Quality Management Certificate.
What is ISO 9001 certification?
The Quality Management System 9001 is a set of standards and conditions related to the quality of the product provided by the company, and it is a acknowledgment that the product meets all international quality standards, and companies that meet all standards of the system obtain the system certificate with high efficiency.
ISO 9001 Certification Standards
ISO 9001 standards belong to the ISO 9000 group of standards, as it is one of the most common certificates in the world because it is related to the product quality system.
- Establishing a unit or office within the company to announce the quality system and the most important points that must be followed to achieve this system.
- Determining a set of procedures for obtaining the ISO certificate within the institution, making sure that the procedures are consistent.
- Elimination of the gap between the current situation of the company and the required standard specifications through the company’s internal analysis.
- The presence of a person whose job is to provide advice and reports on quality to the management.
- The presence of a person to check and supervise the steps for obtaining the ISO certificate and to ensure the validity of these procedures.
Benefits of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
فوائد نظام إدارة الجودة أيزو 9001:2015 يشمل:
- Providing the most requested services to customers, and the possibility of gaining new customers by increasing their satisfaction.
- Possibility to participate in testing procedures when large orders are placed especially in the public administration.
- Increase in sales, profits and market share by raising the efficiency of operations; Thus increasing the satisfaction of business owners.
- Commitment to meet legal and regulatory requirements.
ensuring the stability of the manufacturing process; And then also to provide stable and high quality of services and products to customers.
- An increase in the quality of the management system, improvement of the organizational structure of the organization; In order to improve and increase the effectiveness of the entire organization in reducing operating costs, reducing the cost of shoddy products, savings in raw, energy and other resources.
- Increase in the confidence of public and state regulators to establish a self-control system that responds flexibly to changes in customers and legislative requirements, as well as changes within the organization eg new technologies, regulatory changes, etc.
Qualification Consultation Service for ISO 9001 Certification
Nasser Al Kanhal Office for Management Consulting gives the opportunity to benefit from the expertise of its advisory team specialized in qualification consultancy to obtain the ISO 9001 certificate for quality management
Contact us now and get an ISO 9001 qualification consultancy service under the supervision of a group of experts and consultants in the field of quality management systems, in addition to many other services.